Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: T-Mobile 55+ cell phone plan

I used to travel multiple times a week before retirement. GoGo itself can be horrendously slow as its adoption/use has increased. When it first was introduced 8 or 10 years ago it was awesome! We had a corporate account and it was as easy as connecting to the corporate VPN
    Quote Originally Posted by NR4P View Post
    Its phones only. No tablets or PC's. I read that somewhere.
    It worked OK, a bit slow on the phone so I can't imagine that a PC web screen would be a good experience. Email and txting worked ok on the phone.
    DTV - March 1996 through March 2018

FYI, T-Mobile is offering MLB Extra Innings for free as part of T-Mobile Tuesday’s at the end of March.
    Nice perk!

Watch MLB | T-Mobile is A Proud Sponsor of Major League Baseball

Just a reminder to sign up for the free MLB Extra Innings this week on the T-Mobile Tuesday’s App. It works fine on my TiVo and also works with Apple TV and other platforms.

FYI, I had an interesting situation where phone calls from the 720 area code (metro Denver) were showing up as Russia. This began around July 7th. My daughter, who has that area code could not get through to us and we were not answering because we thought it was spam. Discovered it was that area code only when I tried calling my cell phones from my Ooma home phone which is 720 also. Those calls showed up as Russia also.

Went into T-Mobile today expecting no real solution but the store clerk immediately knew what the issue was. It was the Hiya call blocking app. He disabled it and the problem was immediately solved. He said he has seen it before when third party call blocking apps start blocking things they shouldn’t. He said Hiya will probably update it but who knows when.

Anyway I was impressed he had an immediate solution and knowledge to identify the problem.