Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DIRECTV NOW Channel Requests

OuterMax HD
    DIRECTV customer since 1995.

Quote Originally Posted by gpg View Post
    NFL Sunday Ticket.
    Would be tricky. Direct TV and DirecTV Now are separate entities. For whatever reason, the NFL believes in exclusivity contracts. Unless the NFL changes there way and realizes that they can make more money by giving these deals to more providers, it's not going to happen.

At some point companies are going to realize that exclusivity contracts limit the receiving party in these deals.

Quote Originally Posted by caseyf5 View Post
    Hello prushing, That is the promise that AT&T/DirecTV keeps repeating. When this occurs is anyone's guess but I think that the rest of the streaming industry will have an affect on their timeline for implementation.
    Yours,
    caseyf5
    Its been talked about that this will be coming at the end of this year ... I'm thinking Dec. ... more likely 1st quarter of next year.

Quote Originally Posted by UHDFAN0001 View Post
    Nice to see they added NFL Network to "NOW" recently.
    Hello UHDFAN0001, They have just added a limited version of NFL Sunday Ticket. DirecTV Now adds NFL Sunday Ticket access —*but only in a few markets | Android Central There are a couple of caveats here. First is that you'll have to at least have DirecTV Now's $55-a-month "Live a Little" plan. The other is that you'll have to reside in an eligible ZIP Code in the following locations: Greater Los Angeles, Phoenix, Boston, Philadelphia, San Antonio, Hartford, Conn. and Louisville, Ky. I suspect that starting next year there will be either more cities or possibly the Sunday Ticket will be for all DirecTV Now subscribers. If it is the former then each year following will add more cities until all subscribers are eligible. Only time will tell as both the NFL and AT&T/DirecTV want as much revenue as possible. They will come to a meeting of the $$$$$$$$$$$'s!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing!

Despite not being on the market list here...it's still good to see the "channel expansion" is continuing.

UPDATE: I just checked on my account...asks for address/zip...I can get it here too!
    Looks like you have to have the Just Right or above

Yup...and also as we know...it ain't cheap.

But at least they have it.
    They are very proud!!!!!

I don't understand why "Hallmark Movies and Mysteries" channel is only available on the lowest tier package "Live a Little" and not on any of the higher tiered packages. When I go to try and watch the channel, I get the "please upgrade" message. It's more of a downgrade for me.