Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DIRECTV NOW New Feature Requests

Quote Originally Posted by Hookemfins View Post
    That's exactly what I meant. On the DTV app Fox Sports FL is doesn't show up or if it does I get a ton of freezes. I have to be on WiFi in order to utilize Fox Sports Go app.
    For some reason the Fox Sports app seems to have a higher base level of quality for the stream or their servers are slow. It looks good, but if you have a poor connection, it does get choppy instead of dropping the quality down.

1 Make it available for Windows OS devices ie: Surface Pro, Surface
    Fred
    DIRECTV since November 1995

Quote Originally Posted by prushing View Post
    For some reason the Fox Sports app seems to have a higher base level of quality for the stream or their servers are slow. It looks good, but if you have a poor connection, it does get choppy instead of dropping the quality down.
    I was mainly talking about on the Directv app itself. But yes the Fox Sports Go app has its problems as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hookemfins View Post
    That's exactly what I meant. On the DTV app Fox Sports FL is doesn't show up or if it does I get a ton of freezes. I have to be on WiFi in order to utilize Fox Sports Go app.
    Are you referencing the DTV app? This is a DIRECTV Now discussion which is a different service. Just asking!

Quote Originally Posted by jagrim View Post
    Are you referencing the DTV app? This is a DIRECTV Now discussion which is a different service. Just asking!
    I know that. This goes all the way back to my original post #5.

Quote Originally Posted by scott0702 View Post
    It would be nice to have a sort preference for the guide either alphabetically by channel name as it is now or by Directv channel number.
    The guide is the worst part. You can have it just show your favorites but it opens to a channel rather than a guide and is difficult to figure out how to do what you want to do.