I tried it again and looked at the guide once it was complete - it had channels starting at 400 in Spanish, and test channels for 119 so looks like it was getting its guide info from there not from 103. I did this while configured for SL5, I didn't bother trying SL3 because I recall (correct me if I'm wrong) that legacy SL3 LNBs provide a copy of 101 where SL5 LNBs would place 110/119 on the 22 KHz polarities. So configuring my receiver for SL3 isn't going to prevent it from seeing 110/119, it will still be there its just my receiver would think it is downloading off 101...

I had figured a way to "correct" that, if I installed a diplexer inline with the 103/110/119 lines between the PI/amp/splitter and DSWM30 the antenna output would effectively act as a high pass filter blocking everything above 900 MHz - i.e. 110/119 (and 103ca) The receiver would only be able to see 103cb, so I could confirm whether it was downloading anything from there. But given the result I saw above showing I was downloading off 119, I figured there was no point in trying this.