Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Epix is now available on Directv

After spending another 60+ minutes on the phone with AT&T the other day, they finally got the Epix channels activated on my account. No idea why it took them so long to get that done, but they finally got it done. I'm on a promo for the first three months being free, then $5.99 per month after the promo period ends.
    Cheers,
    Steve

The day Epix became available to DIRECTV customers I called and added it to my DIRECTV account. I few days later I e-mailed Epix and inquired when access to Epix.com and Epix apps would be available. They quickly responded and informed me those features will be available soon to DIRECTV customers. Today I received a e-mail from Epix thanking me for my interest in having access to Epix.com and Epix apps and that the technical details were still being worked out. To show their appreciation they gave me a Epix Employee/Guest account to use until DIRECTV is added to their providers list. I now have access to Epix.com and can use the Epix app on my Android TV and Roku device. Obviously this is a company that appreciates their customers. Thank you Epix!
    DIRECTV customer since 1995.

Quote Originally Posted by MysteryMan View Post
    The day Epix became available to DIRECTV customers I called and added it to my DIRECTV account. I few days later I e-mailed Epix and inquired when access to Epix.com and Epix apps would be available. They quickly responded and informed me those features will be available soon to DIRECTV customers. Today I received a e-mail from Epix thanking me for my interest in having access to Epix.com and Epix apps and that the technical details were still being worked out. To show their appreciation they gave me a Epix Employee/Guest account to use until DIRECTV is added to their providers list. I now have access to Epix.com and can use the Epix app on my Android TV and Roku device. Obviously this is a company that appreciates their customers. Thank you Epix!
    I just checked my email as well and they gave me a Epix Employee/Guest account until DirecTV is added. I must say I really think Epix going the extra mile here is great they didn't have to do this. I really appreciate this thanks Epix!

We only got 3/4 of their channels tho... no epix drive in. Granted that is an sd only channel to my knowledge. Still fighting with my employee account to get it added.

Quote Originally Posted by twizt3dkitty View Post
    We only got 3/4 of their channels tho... no epix drive in. Granted that is an sd only channel to my knowledge.
    It's not, they launched an HD feed a few years ago, Cox and some others have it. However many providers including U-Verse and Dish still only carry it in SD, while Centurylink and FiOS don't have Drive-In at all. Once the work is done for TV Everywhere authentication and/or VOD is added, you'll be able to stream all the older movies that air on Drive-In.
    Last edited by kyl416; 06-13-2019 at 02:44 AM.