Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Epix is now available on Directv

After spending another 60+ minutes on the phone with AT&T the other day, they finally got the Epix channels activated on my account. No idea why it took them so long to get that done, but they finally got it done. I'm on a promo for the first three months being free, then $5.99 per month after the promo period ends.
    Cheers,
    Steve

The day Epix became available to DIRECTV customers I called and added it to my DIRECTV account. I few days later I e-mailed Epix and inquired when access to Epix.com and Epix apps would be available. They quickly responded and informed me those features will be available soon to DIRECTV customers. Today I received a e-mail from Epix thanking me for my interest in having access to Epix.com and Epix apps and that the technical details were still being worked out. To show their appreciation they gave me a Epix Employee/Guest account to use until DIRECTV is added to their providers list. I now have access to Epix.com and can use the Epix app on my Android TV and Roku device. Obviously this is a company that appreciates their customers. Thank you Epix!
    DIRECTV customer since 1995.

Quote Originally Posted by MysteryMan View Post
    The day Epix became available to DIRECTV customers I called and added it to my DIRECTV account. I few days later I e-mailed Epix and inquired when access to Epix.com and Epix apps would be available. They quickly responded and informed me those features will be available soon to DIRECTV customers. Today I received a e-mail from Epix thanking me for my interest in having access to Epix.com and Epix apps and that the technical details were still being worked out. To show their appreciation they gave me a Epix Employee/Guest account to use until DIRECTV is added to their providers list. I now have access to Epix.com and can use the Epix app on my Android TV and Roku device. Obviously this is a company that appreciates their customers. Thank you Epix!
    I just checked my email as well and they gave me a Epix Employee/Guest account until DirecTV is added. I must say I really think Epix going the extra mile here is great they didn't have to do this. I really appreciate this thanks Epix!

We only got 3/4 of their channels tho... no epix drive in. Granted that is an sd only channel to my knowledge. Still fighting with my employee account to get it added.

Quote Originally Posted by twizt3dkitty View Post
    We only got 3/4 of their channels tho... no epix drive in. Granted that is an sd only channel to my knowledge.
    It's not, they launched an HD feed a few years ago, Cox and some others have it. However many providers including U-Verse and Dish still only carry it in SD, while Centurylink and FiOS don't have Drive-In at all. Once the work is done for TV Everywhere authentication and/or VOD is added, you'll be able to stream all the older movies that air on Drive-In.
    Last edited by kyl416; 06-13-2019 at 02:44 AM.

No app access yet, but they made the Epix channels available for live streaming on the DirecTV app and website.

FYI Epix On Demand now available on channel 1558 includes "The Vault" section for older titles as well.

Epix.com / Epix app login still unavailable at this time.

Epix.com is now available with DirecTV Everywhere you can now chose DirecTV from the list of providers and reconfigure your existing VIP accounts to work with your DirecTV logins. Just noticed DirecTV (New) was available to select from the list of providers today (its right above Dish).

Important: Epix Drive-In live stream is unavailable while using the Epix App with DirecTV TV Everywhere login credentials. This is due to DirecTV not carrying this channel on the satellite service.

Disclaimer: If you have a VIP account from Epix don't switch it over to using your DirecTV credentials until Epix forces you to! Otherwise when you activate a new device you will not have access to Epix Drive-In.

I activated my Amazon Fire Stick after converting my VIP account over to using my DirecTV TV Everywhere credentials and it does not have Epix Drive-In. My other devices like my Apple TV, PlayStation 4 & Xbox One X that I activated while my account was a VIP account still show VIP and have access to Epix Drive-In (for now). So I will see how long this lasts lol.

AT&T TV Now/DirecTV Now subscribers: Epix.com/Epix App TV Everywhere login currently are not available at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by techguy88 View Post
    Epix.com is now available with DirecTV Everywhere you can now chose DirecTV from the list of providers and reconfigure your existing VIP accounts to work with your DirecTV logins. Just noticed DirecTV (New) was available to select from the list of providers today (its right above Dish).

Important: Epix Drive-In live stream is unavailable while using the Epix App with DirecTV TV Everywhere login credentials. This is due to DirecTV not carrying this channel on the satellite service.

Disclaimer: If you have a VIP account from Epix don't switch it over to using your DirecTV credentials until Epix forces you to! Otherwise when you activate a new device you will not have access to Epix Drive-In.

I activated my Amazon Fire Stick after converting my VIP account over to using my DirecTV TV Everywhere credentials and it does not have Epix Drive-In. My other devices like my Apple TV, PlayStation 4 & Xbox One X that I activated while my account was a VIP account still show VIP and have access to Epix Drive-In (for now). So I will see how long this lasts lol.

AT&T TV Now/DirecTV Now subscribers: Epix.com/Epix App TV Everywhere login currently are not available at this time.
    Looks like the VIP credentials Epix provided to me are no longer working. If Epix Drive in is a loss for someone then perhaps it may be better to subscribe through the streaming service where you will get all 4 channels.

Quote Originally Posted by scott0702 View Post
    Looks like the VIP credentials Epix provided to me are no longer working. If Epix Drive in is a loss for someone then perhaps it may be better to subscribe through the streaming service where you will get all 4 channels.
    All features of the Epix VIP app are fully functional on my set up.
    DIRECTV customer since 1995.