Thread: Watch Your Favorite NFL Team at an AMC Theatre

Watch Your Favorite NFL Team at an AMC Theatre

Well, this is a whole new approach - who needs SundayTicket when you can see games at your local AMC Theatre !!

Well, yeah, it is a tad more expensive - but on a VERY large screen !

Check This Out
    Last edited by Gary Toma; 09-11-2019 at 03:25 AM.

Actually I think they offered it for free this last weekend for stubs members... but not local teams, only away games... kind of interesting, but didn’t have time to try and go...

I can't tell if it is just a ticket to 1 game or if you can go watch others while you are there. They are using the NFLST feeds, as why local teams aren't included. Not sure if they are just testing it out this season, offering it for free with $10 in food purchases (plus whatever else it costs to actually buy food since the $10 isn't covering it), but other than the big screen it would be better and cheaper watching at home or bar.

I always wondered how much of a discount a chain like BW3 or in this case AMC gets for NFLST when they are buying for dozens of locations. If they have 300 seat theaters, there's no way they are paying the FCO price for 300 for each one. But does Directv let them add up the FCOs and buy for an FCO of 10,000 or is it somewhere in between?

Doesn't really matter, I just have always been curious what the BW3 elsewhere in town was paying for Directv versus what I pay for it, since we have similar FCOs but they're a big national chain.