Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AT&T - Nexstar Dispute DirecTV and other AT&T video services lose Nexstar stations

Yep, WSOC is Nexstar. You can enter your zip code on this page and it will tell you who the dispute is with:
    AT&T TV Promise | DIRECTV, DIRECTV NOW, U-verse, WatchTV

For those affected by the Nexstar dispute, a friend of mine recently gave me a different number to call for LCC / Local Channel Connector orders. That number is 1-844-822-3352. Perhaps your issue / order can be expedited a bit quicker at that number.
    Cheers,
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Steve615 View Post
    For those affected by the Nexstar dispute, a friend of mine recently gave me a different number to call for LCC / Local Channel Connector orders. That number is 1-844-822-3352. Perhaps your issue / order can be expedited a bit quicker at that number.
    We've lost three channels (ABC, FOX and MNT). I called today and ordered a LCC using the Protection Plan number (1-855-422-1614). I had a very knowledgeable CSR who is aware of the Nexstar dispute and what a LCC is. No issues getting my order placed.
    DIRECTV customer since 1995.

Quote Originally Posted by MysteryMan View Post
    We've lost three channels (ABC, FOX and MNT). I called today and ordered a LCC using the Protection Plan number (1-855-422-1614). I had a very knowledgeable CSR who is aware of the Nexstar dispute and what a LCC is. No issues getting my order placed.
    My LCC just arrived via FedEx. AT&T shipped it overnight. I have to give credit where credit is due and say AT&T did the right thing and provided good service with this issue.

Person Non Gratis
    Quote Originally Posted by MysteryMan View Post
    My LCC just arrived via FedEx. AT&T shipped it overnight. I have to give credit where credit is due and say AT&T did the right thing and provided good service with this issue.
    Sorry but from my end they aren't providing good service. Why, because they don't support the LCC on the HS17's. As someone that worked in IT my entire adult life I can understand that you don't always keep updating older hardware to keep them up to date with new features but we're talking about AT&T's newest top of the line STB and they don't offer the option.

Quote Originally Posted by rad View Post
    Sorry but from my end they aren't providing good service. Why, because they don't support the LCC on the HS17's. As someone that worked in IT my entire adult life I can understand that you don't always keep updating older hardware to keep them up to date with new features but we're talking about AT&T's newest top of the line STB and they don't offer the option.
    I agree with you that they don't support the LLC on the HS17s. I was just giving AT&T credit for shipping my LCC overnight.

If you haven't yet, click the "Check for a personalized update on your account" link on this page:
    DirecTV and Nexstar Contract Negotiations – TV Promise, We Are Fighting for You

If your account is in good standing you might be eligible for a credit.

Quote Originally Posted by kyl416 View Post
    If you haven't yet, click the "Check for a personalized update on your account" link on this page:

Worked for me, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by kyl416 View Post

Thanks for the link. It worked for me too.
    Cheers,
    Steve

Nexstar & AT&T seems to have reached an agreement as of 5:21 PM EDT but there hasn't been a public announcement as of yet. WOWK-CBS is back in the Charleston-Huntington, WV DMA.