Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NFL 2019 Schedule Week #7

NFL 2019 Schedule Week #7

Attached is the weekly NFL Schedule, customized for Directv SundayTicket Subscribers

Time Zone Specific
    Schedules are provided for each US Time Zone; note the attachment names to identify the correct PDF for your time zone.

Some timezone schedules are in Post #2

Customize Your Schedule
    In the current Acrobat Reader, use the Tools/Fill & Sign option to enter your own custom National and Regional channel information.

National Broadcasts

Add your LIL (Local-Into-Local) or DNS (Distant Network Service) CBS, FOX and NBC channel numbers to your schedule.

Regional Broadcasts
    Find in advance which regional games your local CBS and FOX affiliates will be carrying by referencing online TV Distribution Maps. Add your local broadcast information to customize your schedule. DMA maps are available beginning Wednesday in the week preceding the game.

The Distribution Maps include the announcer assignments for all the games. Announcer assignments for an additional two weeks are also available.

Regional Blackouts
    Directv is required to blackout a SundayTicket game that would duplicate programming by your local CBS or FOX affiliate

Not Sold Out Blackouts
    Not-sold-out blackouts have been rescinded again for this season.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Gary Toma; 10-17-2019 at 02:15 AM.

Additional TimeZone Schedules
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Gary Toma; 10-17-2019 at 02:17 AM.

The confirmation that Directv will be providing all 11 Thursday Night Football games in 4K is exciting !

Here It Is

We are on our way - and hopefully this will be a great boost to providing 4K programming some real momentum.

REMEMBER

For all the 4K Thursday Night NFL Games, set your DVR to record Channel 105.

Channel 212 will provide the games in 1080i, re-scaled from 1080p.

FOX locals will provide the games in 720p, downscaled from 1080p.
    Last edited by Gary Toma; 09-28-2019 at 05:34 PM.

and 105 Will continue to provide the game in 24FPS until Directv updates there client software

It will be an interesting comparison. I think I would prefer a higher frame rate, rather than higher resolution, but I will compare.
    Tom Speer, N2HF, the curious otter. Part of the DataDigesters team.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Speer View Post
    It will be an interesting comparison. I think I would prefer a higher frame rate, rather than higher resolution, but I will compare.
    It is a bug in the 1200 software when they removed native... if you tune to channel 105 from a 1080i source channel, channel 105 moves to 4K@24FPS. Which when watching sport is horrible.. If you turn to the channel from a 720P Source channel then 105 displays 4K@60FPS. It seems they hastily removed Native without testing several scenarios. This has been reported as a bug and is documented also on the CE Discussion Page here.. The ATT Forum page and quite extensively at DBSTalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Speer View Post
    In one evening you will be able to test and compare the same program in:

720P as provided by your local FOX affiliate (1080p down scaled for Fox affiliates)

1080i as provided on channel 212 by NFL Net (1080p feed re-scaled to 1080i)

4k as upscaled from 1080p by FOX, in 24 FPS if you tune to 105 from a previous 1080i channel

4k as upscaled from 1080p by FOX, in 60 FPS if you tune to 105 from a previous 720p channel

Your feedback results will be interesting !
    Last edited by Gary Toma; 10-03-2019 at 02:40 AM.

1080i looking the best. This "4k" from Fox is a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by suzook View Post
    1080i looking the best. This "4k" from Fox is a joke.
    Ummm. Yeh no Game looks way better on 105. HDR is making a huge difference